One Way Vision Vinyl (160 µ, 1,6 mm micro-perforated) suitable for applications on flat glass surfaces. Especially designed for decoration of car windows, public vehicles windows and shop windows showing the printed surface outside but allowing a good see-through from the inside. Printable with eco-solvent and solvent based inkjet printers. Once applied on glass, it can be removed without leaving adhesives residues.
General Product Information
- Poli-Print One Way Vision SV/UV is a monomeric, perforated PVC-Film (translucent, 180 μ)
- L aminated with a concealed, Clay-coated silicone paper (240 g/m²) and equipped with a transparent solvent acrylic (removable)
- Suitable for bonding various surfaces for example on commercial slabs, glass, metal or plastic
- Especially suitable for the use on smooth as well as slightly curved surfaces
- Poli-Print One Way Vision SV/UV is ideal for short to mid term presentation of advertising panels
- Very good opacity and flatness characteristics
- Excellent dimensional stability and enhanced image brightness
- Fire classification B1 Certification and in accordance to DIN 4102-1 flame resistant adhered on steel surface
- The film is resistant to the influence of solvent inks during the printing process and excellent printing results are guaranteed
with all customary market ECO-Solvent, Solvent and UV printers
Processing Details and Printing Information
- The print must be completely dry before laminating, a minimum of 48 hours drying time is recommended
- The surface which is to be laminated should be free from any impurities to achieve optimal adhesion to the digital printed film
- Detailed printing settings and numerous ICC-Profiles can be found on our homepage www.poli-tape.de
- Additional suggestions and processing details can be downloaded from our homepage
Transport & Storage
- 2 years if stored in original packaging at ca. 22 °C and 50-55% relative humidity
- Printed material should be completely dry and protected during transportation
- Temperature and humidity fluctuations should be avoided
When used under normal conditions, this product does not generate or release any dangerous substances or hazardous chemicals. This is a non-hazardous product in accordance with the current GefStoffV and EU criteria. Therefore it is not necessary to prepare a Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
The Safety Data Sheet serves only to comply with the regulation to supply information in accordance with REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH) and is available on request.
This product is not a hazardous product with regards to transportation legislation; neither does it contain substances that are hazardous to water within the meaning of the federal water act. After use, dispose of the waste product in accordance with the local / national authorities.